Anne-Marie moved back to Kingston after completing her dietetic internship in the summer of 2016. While studying at Queen’s she fell in love with Kingston and was eager to return. One of the other major things drawing her back was CrossFit Queen Street. After being introduced to CrossFit by her sister in 2014, she was hooked and eager to re-join the amazing community she was introduced to. Anne-Marie began training CrossFit regularly in 2016 and has never looked back. Her favourite part of training at CFQS is meeting new people. building strong relationships and supporting others to achieve their goals. When she is not at the gym, Anne-Marie can be found grocery shopping, testing out new recipes in her kitchen or grabbing a coffee with friends downtown Kingston.
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Biology and Psychology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Foods and Nutrition, Specialization in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Diploma in Dietetic Education and Practical Training
- Registered Dietitian with the College of Dietitians of Ontario
- Precision Nutrition Level 2