Jackson has been doing CrossFit since 2012, and has been coaching since 2013. While Jackson enjoys his growth fitness while training at CrossFit Queen Street, what he enjoys the most about CrossFit is how it brings people together, and the close relationships that he has made through the CrossFit Queen Street community. In coaching others, Jackson enjoys supporting and witnessing athletes' mental progress. Beyond improving numbers and times, he loves to see people feeling better and happier through their training. Outside of the gym, Jackson likes to apply his fitness playing sports and enjoying the outdoors in the summer.
- Diploma in Fitness and Health Promotion
- CrossFit Level 1 (CF-L1 Trainer)
- OFC Group Fitness Certification
- OFC Personal Training Certification
- NCCP Coaching Certification